Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Recital

 

Our weekend was very busy with holiday festivities. Saturday Hannah was in a Christmas dance recital. She performed in a tap number-Dig That Crazy Santa Claus and a jazz number-Let it Snow. She did a terrific job! My girl can bust a move! (I don't know if people use that expression anymore, but I am a product of the 80's.) I'll just be honest, she gets it from me. Back in the day I could Roger Rabbit and moon walk with the best of them! I hope you enjoy the pics from the afternoon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! You cracked me up with the image of you doing the Roger Rabbit. You'll have to show me sometime when you get back to NC to visit. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite a sight! Just ask Dana, she's seen it in action!

    ReplyDelete