Monday, January 18, 2010
Essentials For A Great Snow Day
1. Wear your pajamas inside out and them leave them on all day! (Even wear them under your snow pants, who will know?)
2. Catch a snowflake on your tongue. (Just don't try putting your tongue on a frozen flagpole!)
3. Be sure to have some warm mittens. (Ours were warm from the oven.)
4. Drink plenty of fluids. You have to keep your energy up for the snowball fights and sled rides! (Fluid of choice-hot cocoa)
5. If you spend a lot of time trying to catch what appears to be a ball in your mouth, but then it falls apart when you catch it, take a nap!
That last one was for our four legged friends who love the snow!