Monday, March 21, 2011

March Madness


I love SPRING! I love the blooms on the forsythia, Bradford pear and dogwood trees. I love that my tulips are up and that the days are getting longer. I love the sunshine and warmer temperatures and most of all I love MARCH MADNESS, BABY (imagine that in my best Dick Vitale impersonation)!! A lot of time was spent this weekend in front of the tv keeping up with my bracket (which I'm not doing very well on, thanks UofL) and cheering on my favorite team! I'm so glad it warmed up so I could wear my UK flip flops and share my Big Blue toes with everyone! Now you know my favorite team, who are you cheering for?

1 comment:

  1. Love those flip flops and toes. :) I can't say I am cheering for anyone, but Steve is cheering for his UNC, of course. :) I love spring, too!!!

    ReplyDelete