Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful For Crow's Feet?


This time of year many of us examine our lives and think about the things that we are most thankful for. Sometimes what makes us most thankful are not things at all. One might not be too thrilled about getting those first fine lines and wrinkles, in fact many people spend lots of $$$ to get rid of the signs of aging. I'm thankful for my crow's feet. They are there because there has been a lot of laughter in my life. (I'll blame them on laughter and some squinty days at the beach, for which I am also grateful)!

I hope you all will find something to laugh about this week.

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. -E.E. Cummings

1 comment:

  1. Great point of view! :) I have a saying in my classroom that is by Charlie Chaplin and it is very similar to yours: A day without laughter is a day wasted. SO TRUE! :)

    ReplyDelete