Friday, October 22, 2010

Mums The Word


Yes friends, mum has been the word since JULY! I apologize to all my loyal followers, all 2 or 3 of you! I won't even bore you with all the reasons I have for not blogging. I wish I could tell you it was because I have been on some extravagant trip like backpacking Europe, on safari in Africa or cruising the Mediterranean. I haven't been to any of those places, but my travels over the last few months have taken me to Dollywood (don't get too excited people, that's with a D not an H), actually, it was a very fun place to visit. I also got to visit that famous mouse that lives in Florida recently and I had a brief stay at Hogwarts. After all that travel I think Dorothy was right. There's no place like home!
I had a wonderful summer but I am so glad fall is finally here. I love this time of year. The color in the trees has been so gorgeous the last few days. Last weekend we visited a couple that grow and sell mums on their farm. They had so many different colors and varieties. I am really enjoying the daisy variety that I chose for the pots by my front door. They add just the right pop of color. Everyone needs a little pop of color in their life!
Happy Fall Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you posting again! You have definitely had some travel time. :) Enjoy your fall colors! We hope to view some soon. lol

    ReplyDelete